Saturday, March 7, 2009

And Another One...

Welcome to my new blog. I'm going to admit, I've had a few over the years, but I promise to do better with this one.

In this blog I plan to share my experiences as a late 20-something, Marketing professional living in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area trying to make a name for myself. I have a lot to say about life, love, fashion, and everything in-between!

So I have to admit I have a unique perspective on a lot of things and sometimes what I say may come across as "bourgie" but hey, I'm a product of my environment so I'm going to tell it as I see it.

I enjoy being a critic so I plan to use this blog to comment on various topics from the night life spots, upcoming events in the DC Metro area, restaurants, you name it.

If I fall off for a few days, please send me a nudge (
giftswithflair@gmail.com) and I'll be right back.

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment