Friday, June 17, 2011

Things to Do: Helen Hayes & Ristorante I Ricchi

Just passing this on...

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 7:00-10:00PM
Ristorante I Ricchi, 1220 19th Street, NW

A beautiful summer night on the outdoor piazza at I Ricchi - one of DC's premiere restaurants serving authentic Tuscan and regional Italian cuisine. A sophisticated selection of delicious wines and complimentary hors d'oeuvres to be savored.

A special summer menu in signature I Ricchi style (available for purchase).


Pianist Glenn Pearson setting the scene with his sensational song stylings. All in support of the year round audience building programs and services of the Helen Hayes Awards.

Complimentary Valet service will be provided.
Wine will be sold by the glass at the outdoor wine bar.

Free glass of prosecco! Sign up at I Ricchi to receive a free glass of prosecco upon arrival, as well as other special offers and discounts as part of I Ricchi's VIP Customer Rewards Club.

20% of the proceeds will be donated to the Helen Hayes Awards.

http://www.helenhayes.org

No comments:

Post a Comment