Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Party: Stepping into the Season w/ Step Afrika

I admit I've been a little out of the loop over the last month or so with my thoughts focused elsewhere and I've neglected to play the role of social butterfly but don't worry I'm back in full force for the holidays.

Well, it's that time of year again.  Time to spread a little holiday cheer, by doing a little schmoozing with friends, family, and coworkers.  Why not take some time out to support a worthy cause or two?

Recently, one of my favorite local dance groups, Step Afrika, sent an email saying they are having their first Holiday Party called "'Stepping' Into the Season."  It will be held on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 from 7:00-10:00 at the Washington Design Center.  There is a suggested donation of $20 and it will entitle guests to hors d'oeuvres, music, raffles, a cash bar, and swag bags (who doesn't love swag!!)

For more information, click here.




Art Gallery at the Washington Design Center

300 D Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024

No comments:

Post a Comment