Just received an email about H Street Country Club's summer skeeball league. If you've never been to H Street, you're definitely missing out. It's a cool spot located on H Street NE. Yes, the area is still a little sketchy been it's gotten much better with the addition of several other great places to hang out. H Street is known for it's happening happy hours and indoor miniature golf course.Summer Skeeson
See below for more information about the skeeball league.
The Skeeson will begin July 25th so be sure to register today!
Games will run for 8 weeks plus an end of skeeson tournament. H Street Country Club has hooked U.S.S. up with great drink specials and an awesome location to unwind after work! Cool games, cheap drinks, fun people… it doesn’t get much better than that! Thinking about pulling the trigger? Players have 3 awesome options for enjoying the fun…
- Start your own team (grab 8 to 12 of your coolest friends & pick a clever name)
- Join with a small group of friends (we will group you with another nifty crowd)
- Join as an independent player (we will place you with a sweet group that has an open spot)
8 week skeeson + end of Skeeson tournament and party
Thursday Night Games
- Games begin at 6:15 and run every 30 minutes until 9:15
- 8-12 players per team (8 required, 12-15 recommend)
- 12 frame matches (each frame is 1 full skeeball game, [9 balls])
- Costs of games are included in registration
- Players receive drink and food discounts
- Nightly drink giveaways for top rolls (yes MORE FREE BEER!)
Need more info? Crave the specifics? Check out the detailed rules here! Or, if your answer can’t be found there, call Robert Albrecht at 703-901-9669.
H Street Country Club
1335 H Street NE