Friday, November 11, 2011

Things to Do: Pray the Devil Back to Hell Screening

Recently, I came across the movie screening/ fundraiser for the film Pray The Devil Back to Hell. I'd actually heard of it a few years ago as my previous job held a screening of it along with commentary from the writer Abigail Disney, yes she's related to Walt. Unfortunately, I was too busy working the event I didn't have the opportunity to see it. To learn more about the film, click here

Join Refugees International Young Humanitarian Circle for this film screening on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 from 6:30-8:30 PM at Napoleon Bistro and Lounge. The cost of admission is $30 and 100% of the proceeds will benefit Refugees International, and includes complimentary champagne, hors d’oeuvres and popcorn.

For more information, contact Ashley Wright at 202.828.0110 ext. 209 or by email at Ashley@refugeesinternational.org.

Seating is limited so reserve your space today!

Napoleon Bistro and Lounge
1847 Columbia Road, NW
Washington, DC 20009

RSVP:
Register at refugeesinternational.org/YHC by 5PM on November 25

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really inspiring movie, I hope it comes to Atlanta if so I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete