Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Savvy Shopping: Lulus.com

For those who know me, know that I love cute, girly dresses. I can't remember who first turned me onto Lulus.com but it's become my go-to website to find dresses for any and every occasion.

I've bought everything from sundress to cocktail dresses and everytime I wear one, I get a ton of compliments. The best part of it is the dresses are really affordable, perfect for savvy shoppers who want to look great without spending a whole lot of money. Another great thing is they offer free shipping on purchases of at least $75.

Here are some of my the dresses I love on their website right now (just bought the one in the middle). And guess what, none of them are over $60.



















Make sure to shop LuLus.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment