Foster's Lobsta Palooza will be held on the waterfront of Maryland's National Harbor on Saturday, July 30th. Below is more information about the event, taken from their website.
SESSION ONE: Saturday, July 30 11am – 3pm
SESSION TWO: Saturday, July 30 5pm – 9pm
Join us for this 1st ANNUAL Maryland Tradition! The Festival is an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza complete with thousands of lobsters, lots of beer and wine, live music and SO MUCH MORE.
- ALL GUESTS ENJOY A WONDERFUL WATERSIDE SEAT – UNDER THE GIANT FOSTER’S TENT. Seating is communal and each table WILL BE FILLED to capacity (8 persons) where all guests can enjoy a relaxing meal.
- FANTASTIC FOOD MENU from Foster’s Clambake including all you care to eat LOBSTER along with New England clam chowder, corn bread, coleslaw, corn on the cob and brownies for dessert. Complimentary tea and lemonade also provided.
- HEAVY SEAS CRAFT BEERS. Enjoy four fantastic styles of Heavy Seas beer during the four hours your are here.
- GREAT WINE. Enjoy BOTH red and white wines during the four hours your are here.
- LIVE MUSIC on The Main Stage! Enjoy the Sounds of local and regional favorite bands as they rock the waterfront.
- ALL SHOW FEATURES are undercover- so Rain or Shine- you should be fine.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
For more information, http://www.harborfests.com/